Become Sales Partner
What is Sales Partner?
Sales Partner is a Sole Proprietary Company or an Individual Sales Person who would like to establish their business in Western Countries.
Who can become our Sales Partner?
Person having IT services related experience and would like to be an entrepreneur.
Why to be our Sales Partner?
To become an IT entrepreneur in western countries, You have two options,
- Establish a team locally in western countries
- Find offshore technical partner like us
If you choose to establish company locally, you may face following issues
- High Salary Standard in Europe
- Difficult to scale team
- Difficult to find right technical resources
- Fixed Liabilities
If you choose us as a technical partner, you will have following benefits,
- Hence BCS has presence in India, we can take benefits of lower Indian salary standard.
- No fixed liability for you
- Easy scalability of resources
- Increase your profit margin
Responsibilities of Sales Partner
- Lead Generation
- Search Prospects
- Close the deal
Responsibilities of BCS
BCS will be fully responsible for the execution of overall project. This includes following phases:
- Phase 1: Requirement Gathering
- Phase 2: Project Planning & Analysis
- Phase 3: Architect & Design
- Phase 4: Development
- Phase 5: Testing & QA
- Phase 6: Implementation
- Phase 7: Maintenance & Support
How to become a Sales Partner?
- Be in touch with us
- Let us know your Target Business in IT industry
- Analyse & Check feasibility of Partnership by verifying our internal skills to serve targeted customer
- Hassel free contract
Please feel free to contact us if you need further information to become Sales partner. We would be pleased to assist you within 24 hours.
Technologies we work for